Thursday, June 15, 2006

Here is another fun little sim treat. I call them evil kites, because they look mad and have a tad bit of evil in them.



Here is a Diva (sim) flying a kite.
This is what happens in a very short time of putting the kite into the air. It looks like a new way for a sim to die by electric.

The evil kites are made on the toy work bench when a sim is in RED aspiration. I experiemented a long time trying to figure out why they were made at one time and not another. I thought it had to do with needs. Someone posted to one of the groups I'm on that it had to do with aspiration level. I tested it and found it to be the magic needed. When in red, they will randomly create the bad kite.

2 Comments:

Blogger S Ramis said...

ROFL
"how shocking!"
LOVED it!!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

Sometime SOON I think a sim will die by evil kite. Just as soon as I can decide "who". I may wait until I finish prosperity and then start killing off all the survivors.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home