Sunday, June 11, 2006

Get paid to potty, what a life. This is one of those weird things that happens with OFB. When you have a Home Business Lot, everyone on the lot gets credit for the money earned. (pointed out by Carl just a few days or weeks after OFB was released.)

Did you know there really isn't any mail in the mail box? It just sort of appears when they take their hand out. One day I was playing and wondered what the mail in the box looked like. SO I looked. I know that is an odd thing to wonder, but well I am my own kind of person.


This is an early picture of the Broke/Futa family. Brandi Broke is a family sim so I worked on her aspiration as quick as possible. She married Todd Futa an Uni Elder. So they were living only on her paycheck. Things were pretty tight for a while. There isn't enough chairs for the kids to set while they study. The Broke house ended up being the first house I played OFB. I opened up a home business lot and had them sell stuff. One of the kids had a gold cashier badge before she went to uni. That was before I realized that was suppose to be a hard badge to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home