Sunday, June 11, 2006

This is Nina Caliente setting down to eat a plate of food. It looks like the ghost is sniffing her food. He was leaving the chair that he was haunting, just at the right time.


This blooper makes me giggle everytime I see it. It was the result of a stuck sim at a guitar. One leaving and one tipping. It looks sort of like a cross dressing sim to me.

This was taken at a large birthday party. I happen to notice that one sims arm was in the middle of the others chest. It is a little creapy in a fun sim way. It makes me think of Aliens.


Darren drank elixir and had a blue glow for the rest of my time on the lot. It was gone the next time I went on the lot. (Darren asking Cassandra to marry him).


This is the only time I noticed a sim return from school with an arm out of place. Must have been a really interesting day at school or maybe she is just double jointed. I don't think it took her to long to get her arm back in place. I think I almost missed the shot it was that fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

love the crossdresser!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home