Monday, June 12, 2006

This is Burger Pops. A chain of burger shops that I've added to my game. It's on a 2x2 lot, with just a small restaurant set up. Very basic. The Pops in the name is a reference to a name for soda. Inspired by a discussion shared about different names for a soft drink. I was going to go with Pops Burgers, but that sounded to much like Pop was a dad. Someone else said it sounded like a burger on a stick. A silly name. The resturant is just one level. The upper level is just for decoration, so it doesn't look like a Burger Box. (snicker) That would have been a fun name too.

Just a house with a motorcycle in the driveway.

The higher part on the side is an elevator shaft. Its up there for when I need more room in the house.

Most of my houses tend to be at least 2 stories. The bottom floor is living area, kitchen, dinning, livingroom, nursery, bathroom (skill items). The 2nd floor is bedrooms and baths. Sims don't sneak off to that floor unless it is for sleep. No need to watch a sleeping sim, so during game play I can remain on the bottom floor unless it is to direct as sim to go to bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger ASimWen said...

Pop's Burgers...reminds me of "I would like a burger please....I will gladly pay you on Tuesday." Do you know who said (something) like this? It was Whimpy from the old Popeye cartoons of the '40's. lol My father in law's nickname was Pop. He is dead now. *sad*

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

I loved the pics. Especisally the crossdresser, guitar boy, and dislocated arm! Looking forward to seeing some more ;-)

3:56 PM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

Wen - I've not seen Popeye in a really long time. They never seem to play the good classics like that or Bugs Bunny and friends. If they did I'd have to take a sim break to watch it. (G)

Sally - I have more bloopers to share. I have a funny siames twin robots. Their faces/chests are stuck together. Freaky.

I'll be sure to check out your sites reall soon. Only fair, you visit my blog and I'll visit yours. (g)

Jan

2:42 AM  
Blogger ASimWen said...

Ok I looked it up....

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today."

Hehehehe I loved Whimpy!

5:04 AM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

in that last house, how did you get the edges to be a different color that then rest of the wallpaper?

6:28 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

Tanu, The house is brick. They have extra wallpapers that give the end look. You need two different ones to get the corner to match. One for each side of the corner. If you look under the brick, it is the one with three lines on the picture. It shows three lines but only places one.

hth jan

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home