Thursday, July 20, 2006

A newly adopted kid is teasing the biological toddler with a toy rocket.




She puts the rocket behind her back and laughs at the toddler trying to grab it



The toddlers older sister noticed. She stormed her like the rain would never stop. I should rename her thunderstorm the way she ran to defend the helpless toddler. I never saw the random teasing before and then the other kid sticking up for the toddler was too funny. I'm really glad I accidentally saw this. Has anyone else noticed an older kid teasing a toddler?

4 Comments:

Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

i've never seen kids do that to toddlers. and i've certainly never seen another sibling defending like that. thats cool, reminds my of my brother and i. lol.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Daedreem said...

One of my sim kids did that too a newly aged toddler when I told her to 'play' with him... but there was no other sibling to come to the toddlers defense..
now I know not to choose the 'play>tease' option.... and if I see it, the kid in question gets a sudden overwhealming urge to play with the charisma bunny with toddler sibling.

12:20 PM  
Blogger S Ramis said...

Hee hee, isn't it interesting what simmies do when we are watching ;) I've never seen that but it was neat! -s- Got it...lol

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww the big sister looks out for her brother, but it is funny, never saw that before. Sims must have minds of their own and we dont know about it. >:0)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home