Saturday, July 15, 2006

I managed my first accidental death by kite. I figured if I waited long enough it would happen. I have a nice collection of "evil kites" laying around. Sims will pick them up and use them when your not watching. I didn't see the sim playing with the kite. I saw the big flash of light and started looking for the sim.


This is the first shot I got of the sim. The lightning caused the sim to stand in a square of fire. The sim just stands there stomping in a real agony sort of way. Notice the green plumb bob in the pic.
Here is the sim after a while of agony. Her dd came to watch but didn't offer any help.
The sim died and grim came. All the excitement has caused the sims daughter to want to go to sleep.
A servo came and pled for the sims life. He had to guess the hand that had the correct glowing blue ball. Servo won and the sim is still in play.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the movie Lost in Space.
*robotic arms flailing*
DANGER [something] Robinson!
DANGER!

hehhee.

--Sandy Cox

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home