Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Notice the big hit to the girl. -15,536 OUCH. This is a glitch that the patch probably fixes. I don't have the patch and will probably not get it.

The subtraction is to the sims influence meter. I know, not that impressive when you realize it is influence meter. What causes this is having the last row of perks. The one that is suppose to give the sim a boost to influence and aspiration. For some reason, they take a hit to the influence instead of a plus. Although, I wonder what the point of giving a sim 15k influence when they don't bank influence points.

I've not seen anyone post about this, so the patch must fixed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger ASimWen said...

Hmm maybe not many of us are OFB wizards and ever get to that last row of perks so we didn't know about it. LOL I have one person that is there, but she is not serious about her business. It takes forever to load her phone book when she gets ready to call somebody.

4:00 AM  
Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

Is it perks that causes this? I noticed it once but i thought it was because my sim had just fulfilled the 5 businesses LTW. Haven't seen it since the latest patch but then i haven't really played community lots since i downloaded the patch.

--Sandy Cox

6:50 AM  
Blogger Bubbs said...

WOW! They lost points! Never seen this. Thanks for sharing.

10:22 AM  
Blogger javajan32 said...

(rofl perk wizard).

The perk I think causes this is the last one in the row on the right side. It has to do with influence meter.

The point loss is only to the influence meter, so isn't really a loss. Influence doesn't bank so only lose what is in the meter. I never remember to use them anyway.

javajan cox

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home