Saturday, July 22, 2006

Herb Oldie

This is Herb Oldie. He is one of the elders in the sim bin at the start of Pleasantview. He's a romance sim. (or was since he passed away)

It looks like he is crying at another sims grave. When I took the picture, I imagined it was his wife. The stone is a fortune plat stone and his wife was family. I suppose, it could have been one of his many loves.



I don't think sim ghosts cry for other dead sims. I think this happened to be the location that Herb received his visit from grim. Ghosts will return to their original death spot and cry, then jump into the ground. I didn't notice if he did that.

I thought it made an interesting storyline photo op. Sometimes you can stage storyline pictures by moving a sim around (moveobjects on). I'm unaware of anyway to move a ghost sim around to stage a storyline shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home